2009年12月4日金曜日

Class #8 Weddings

Weddisngs





★ Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think it's good idea. Because Wedding is (may be) only once, so I want to have a massive wedding like these. Wedding is important event for our life!






★ What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
"eloping" sounds good. But I think it's not good idea. It's romantic for the couple, but if they did it, will make one's presence felt.



★ Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
No, I haven't. Having awedding in a foreign location is very nice, but I think the cost is may be expensive...so I want to hold in Japan ;d


★ What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is gorgeous and heartful. everyone enjoyed, I'm so happy.

In my wedding, I want to wear kimono.


★ What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to traditinal style wedding, and I will preare various things.(dress/nail&hair/skin... )
Because it's big event for me!

★ Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No I haven't. I want to go someday:)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to wear kimono, but I like dress.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    Wedding is once time in life.
    I think so too.
    I want to wear kimono, too.
    Kimono is privilege of Japanese.

    返信削除