2009年12月4日金曜日

Class #7 Superstition

Superstition


★ Which part surprised you the most?
I surprised about "apple soup" and "Christmas cookie". I think "apple soup" is kind of dessert, but it is not dessert:o!! I want to know what taste. And "Christmas cookie" is decoration of Christmas tree for Danish people. I don't know it is not eat.


★ What kind of Danish food do you want to try?
I want to try to eat apple soup and Danish pastry! Japanese pastry is very delicious, so I would like to eat pastry made in Danish. I think Danish pastry may be so sweet!


★ Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class?
May be yes. I think superstition can know the each country's culture and history.. So it is important to talk in class.


★ Is communication affected by superstitions?
Yes, it is! I think peoplefrequently say superstitions in different situation.

★ Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
I don't believe them, but my parents and grandmother often says when I did somethings.
For example, When I whistled in nignt, they says "snake will appear! ".

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I know the superstition!!
    But I can't whistle.....;o;

    返信削除
  2. Hello^^☆

    As you say, I want to try to eat apple soup!
    I heard being like the soup^^

    返信削除
  3. Hi mi-yan★kokumin,
    I often whistl in the nignt
    but never came snakes.

    返信削除
  4. "Apple soup"
    I have never heard before. Then ,I suprised too. I want to try that.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I agree with you =)
    My grandmother often say that!
    But I guess superstitions contains another meaning.

    返信削除