2009年11月2日月曜日

Class# 3

The language of cothes

★ Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes, but sometimes not. Because the cloth express the person. But I think appearance are often not so.


★ Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Yes, I do. I think it's common things of the world.


★ What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
Today, I'm wearing gray and black (argyle) . It's reflects my mood. ^_^;


★ What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I have never discuss about politics ( election, taxation, education...). So I wanna know about this.


★ Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
I don't have such a friend. But if I have different friends, I feel not good. So I will not concern the friends.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿