2009年10月26日月曜日

Class # 2

Death and Funerals

★How would I express condolences to them if a family member died?
May be... I sad so much, and I write a letter for my family...about recollections.


★ Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
No, I haven't.



The language of clothes

★Why are Japanese designer label crazy?
Japanese people likes high quality goods. When got, makes they happy.


★Why is what you wear so important?
Because when people see me, the cloth disply mine.


★What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
I think it means that the books should judge after finish to read it, that it to say "Don't judge the appearance."

7 件のコメント:

  1. I agree to your opinion.
    We should not only judge the appearance.
    Appearance is important, but content is most important.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!

    Deth is very deep problem.
    I think Japanese people feel very gloomy. But foreign people is not feel gloomy.
    (It's my image.)
    So, It's very difficult!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi mi-yan★kokumin.
    Are you crazy in designer label?
    I'm not so. But if I have much money I wanna buy some designer label articles.

    返信削除
  4. hi, I think so too.
    Because high bland good's are very good and cute.
    So Japanese people happey when they have.

    返信削除
  5. I agree with you.
    The clothes is disply us.
    And then, it can be to express our personality.

    返信削除
  6. I agree with you.
    Japanese women like brands.
    I think they want to show off.

    返信削除
  7. I agree with you.
    We shoudn't judge people by their looks.

    返信削除